Our Local Attorneys In Philadelphia
Attorney Emeka Igwe
- Emeka Igwe is a graduate of Widener University School of Law. He also received his LLM (Masters of Law) in Trial Advocacy at Temple University Beasley School of Law.
- Emeka began his career as an Assistant District Attorney (ADA) in the City of Philadelphia. As an ADA, he prosecuted major felony cases including rape, attempted murder, robbery, burglary, possession with the intent to deliver, and gun possession. In addition, he handled misdemeanor cases such as drug possession, DUI, and theft.
- After leaving the District Attorney’s office, Emeka worked at Allstate Insurance Company. While there, he quickly established his reputation as a premier trial attorney. He never lost a jury trial case while working at Allstate. Several of his winning verdicts were published in Verdict Search Magazine. As a former insurance defense attorney, Emeka is familiar with the strategies insurance companies and adjusters use to deny claims to injured people.
- Emeka is a member of the Philadelphia and Pennsylvania Trial Lawyer Association. He is also licensed to appear before the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania, the United States District Court for the District of New Jersey, the United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit, and the Supreme Court of the United States.
- In addition to managing The Igwe Firm, Emeka is a Major in the Delaware National Guard, where he serves as a Judge Advocate General (Military Lawyer).
Attorney Amanda M. Sidari
- Amanda M. Sidari practices in the area of personal injury and medical malpractice. As an accomplished civil litigator, Amanda skillfully guides clients from pre-litigation through the trial process.
- Always committed to her clients, Amanda’s philosophy is to build strong, trusting relationships with her clients, founded on compassion, sound legal strategy, and open and frequent communication. Known as a skillful and aggressive negotiator, Amanda has an impressive track record of protecting her clients’ best interests and helping them meet their legal goals.
- While in law school, Amanda completed an externship with the Pennsylvania Office of the Attorney General and worked as a student attorney at the Federal Defender’s Office where she represented indigent clients on a variety of criminal offenses. Attorney Sidari earned a judicial fellowship with the Honorable Daniel J. Anders of the Philadelphia Court of Common Pleas upon graduation.
- Amanda is admitted to practice law in Pennsylvania and New Jersey. Attorney Sidari graduated with honors from Western Michigan University concentrating her studies on litigation. She is an active member of the family law section of the Philadelphia Bar Association and a member of the Pennsylvania Bar Association.
- Aside from her professional affiliations, Attorney Sidari devotes her time to fundraising for the Triple Negative Breast Cancer Foundation and the American Cancer Society Hope Lodge.
Attorney James Lee
- James Lee is Of Counsel at The Igwe Firm and practices in the areas of Criminal Defense, Civil Rights, Personal Injury, Wrongful Death and Medical Malpractice law. James’s vast experience in litigation and trial strategy, produces great results for his clients and makes him a great asset to the The Igwe Firm team.
- James is a graduate of Thomas M. Cooley School of Law. He also received his Masters in the Administration of Justice at Wilmington University and graduated with a Bachelor’s Degree in Social Relations/Criminal Justice from Cheyney University.
- James is licensed to practice law in the states of Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Maryland, and New York. He is also licensed to appear before the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania, The United States District Court for the District of New Jersey, the United States Court of Appeals for the Third and Fourth Circuits, and the Supreme Court of the United States. James is also a Licensed Notary in the states of Delaware and Pennsylvania.
Our Local Attorneys In Delaware
Attorney Renée Leverette
Renée Leverette is the managing partner of the Delaware office of The Igwe Firm. Renée was admitted to practice law in Delaware in 2014. She has experience in criminal law, personal injury law, workers’ compensation law, general liability defense, and residential real estate.
Renée graduated from the University of Delaware with a B.A. in Philosophy in 2008, and obtained her J.D. from Temple University Beasley School of Law in 2014. At Temple University Beasley School of Law, she was a Research Assistant to Professor Edward Ohlbaum, then Director of Trial Advocacy Programs.
Renée has worked with several prominent organizations, including with the NAACP Social Justice Project, The Tucker Law Group, and the Chester County District Attorney’s Office. Renée is also a member of the Temple American Inn of Court and was voted Evening Class Speaker for the 2014 Graduation Ceremony.