Frequently Asked Questions
- What causes a catastrophic injury?
- Catastrophic injuries can occur in all types of accidents. Some examples are: Slip and falls, Motor vehicle accidents, Product liability, Assaults, Medical malpractice, Exposure to toxic chemicals etc.
- Why is a catastrophic injury unique?
- Because the monetary damages for catastrophic injuries can be very high, the at-fault defendant often retains the best defense attorneys. It is important that you retain a personal injury lawyer who has experience and knowledge in dealing with the unique issues involved with a catastrophic injury case. In order to create a solid case, it is necessary to hire the right personal injury lawyers. The Igwe Firm has a great team of personal injury lawyers to help protect the rights and liberties of the involved party.
- What are some examples of catastrophic injuries?
- Spinal cord injuries, Brain injuries, Loss of vision or hearing, Horrific disfigurement, Loss of limbs, Burn injuries etc.