Frequently Asked Questions
- What causes a catastrophic injury?
- Catastrophic injuries can occur in all types of accidents. Some accidents that often involve catastrophic injuries are: Slip and falls Motor vehicle accidents Products liability Assaults Medical malpractice Exposure to toxic chemicals Explosions
- Why is a catastrophic injury unique?
- Because the monetary damages for catastrophic injuries can be very high, the at-fault defendant often retains the best defense attorneys. It is important that you retain a personal injury lawyer who has experience and knowledge in dealing with the unique issues involved with a catastrophic injury case. The Igwe Firm has an injury lawyer to help protect the rights and liberties of the involved party. In order to create a solid case, it is necessary to hire the right personal injury lawyers.
- What are some examples of catastrophic injuries?
- Spinal cord injuries Brain damage / injuries Loss of vision or hearing Horrific disfigurement Loss of limbs Serious burn injuries